Sunday 6 November 2011

Advert Design Draft

 


Here is an album advert which I created. I created this album advert through the programme called Photoshop. To enable the way that it looks now I had to use a variety of effects and features that Photoshop has to offer. For example, I firstly imported the photo to Photoshop. I then used previous knowledge to apply a range of effects to the picture to make it look effective and appealing. Moreover, I then had to download a suitable font type from ‘daFont’ which I thought would be suitable and attracting to a variety of audiences. After doing this I then put it all together making sure that it looked professional and appealing. For a few extra pieces I extracted the ministry of sound logo and the blackberry barcode scanner to the album advert. By including little extra’s such as the Blackberry barcode enables you to appeal to a younger audience, as data shows that the majority of Blackberry’s are used by people between the age gaps of (16-20). In addition, the use of the ministry of sound logo makes the band and album advert look much more alluring as customers can then see that it is a professional.
DaFont.com

DaFont.com example
Photoshop - Apple Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment